If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 20:44 – If we desire to make wise decisions and live by wisdom, the sources of information we receive are vital to living in wisdom. You spoke about having a media fast, and social media, both good ideas. Are there also practical ways that people can learn how to discern what resources of news and information are reliable? How can they learn to ignore false reports and follow reliable sources? When you read news–what questions go through your mind to lead you to determine whether this report is true or false?
- @ 28:57 – Can you reconcile… worry is a form of mediation versus Jesus tells us not to worry?
- @ 33:41 – Watching the live feed, just wanted to know, has it ever been an aspiration of yours to become a Televangelist?
- @ 35:31 – Please define prayers of supplication as compared to prayers of petitions. Do we have to distinguish them when we pray. I is there a different way of praying them?
- @ 42:56 – How can communion be taken from our Church while this crisis continues?
- @ 46:35 – Do you think this social distancing, and closing down the church is the way God would want his church to respond? Shouldn’t the church obey God rather than man? If we are to “not forsake the assembling of ourselves together” shouldn’t we be holding church?
- @ 56:36 – You quoted James 4:13-15 in the message. It says “you ought to say, “if the Lord wills, we shall live.” What if it is God’s will that people get the Coronavirus and die. Should we intervene?
- @ 1:01:03 – What if I am praying and focusing on things that “promote peace,” and I am still anxious? What should I do?