If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 28:27 – What is Lent for? Is it Ok to follow it.
- @ 31:58 – God gave Abraham the land for his people and descendants. Why is Palestine still in part of the land? Why haven’t they been destroyed.
- @ 38:07 – Someone in our Church said we are not fully redeemed until we get to Heaven cause we still have a sin nature. She used Ephesians 1:13-14 and 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- @ 41:41 – Canon “the standard or rule of sacred writings “. What are the “scared writings”
- @ 46:14 – A pastor said nothing can touch us WITHOUT God’s permission. Can it be that any and every thing that happens to us is approved by God before it happens?
- @ 55:40 – On the question having to do with parenting kids from last week. What’s it look like to train your kids up in the way they should go (Proverbs 22:6, Ephesians 6:4)?
- @ 1:00:49 – In the presidential primaries, until last week, there were several women running to be nominated. If Israel was supposed to choose men as leaders, do you think a women can or should be president?