https://pastormiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/questions_podcast_logo_1400x1400.png 1408 1400 milesdebenedictis https://pastormiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/pm_logo_color.svg milesdebenedictis2019-11-27 11:30:002019-11-27 12:18:23Episode 41 – November 24th Sermon Q&A
If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 23:43 – Would Job not have been restored and rewarded if he didn’t pray for his friends?
- @ 28:09 – What is the difference in language that makes people say Rev. 2:10 is not literal days, but Genesis is literal days?
- @ 32:46 – What about Job’s wife?(curse God and die) did she bear Job 10 more children?
- @ 35:10 – After we finish reading the book of Job, what’s the next book we should read through?
- @ 38:14 – How can I find a way to share the gospel with family when they are at our house for the holidays?
- @ 44:02 – How can I practically increase in patience? I know that frustrating things in life can be used to help grow in patience, but how can I practically grow in patience and not just grow in frustration?
- @ 53:42 – How does one come out of suffering growing closer to the Lord and not bitter?