If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 18:10 – How does it feel to be forty?
- @ 24:15 – The pastor was talking about we don’t have good perspective like a cow giving birth, does this mean he’s calling us cows?
- @ 27:01 – You talked about the gifts of God, and then talked about the fruit of the spirit. What about spiritual gifts. Are we going to talk about that?
- @ 28:12 – Can you please bring some light to the Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, and Teacher in Ephesians 4? How do you define a prophet, an apostle etc. Are there still prophets and apostles today? I recently heard someone teaching that “A prophet is to preserve the standard of God’s Word. Bringing our world into divine focus is the effect of prophetic ministries.”
- @ 40:07 – Isaiah 42:5-6. … “And spirit to those who walk on it.” Is this referring to the Holy Spirit?
- @ 47:12 – In John 20:23 is Jesus giving His disciples the power to forgive sins? This verse seems to support Catholic’s confession?