https://pastormiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/questions_podcast_logo_1400x1400.png 1408 1400 milesdebenedictis https://pastormiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/pm_logo_color.svg milesdebenedictis2019-10-24 16:00:452019-10-24 16:36:46Episode 36 – October 20th Sermon Q&A
If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 9:51 – What are some verses or passages that would be good to study or meditate on as I spend time with the Lord privately?
- @ 18:07 – Do you practice any form of sabbath? How?
- @ 25:39 – Jacob clearly lived Joseph more, Is favoritism bad in families?
- @ 28:56 – Do you think Joseph was being malicious/divisive when he told on his brothers/told them his dreams?
- @ 31:51 – Does God divinely allow famines to bring people/the nations back to him?
- @ 36:07 – What do pastors do when they’re struggling with sin? How do they know when it’s time to step down from ministry to deal with it? Or what should they do?
- @ 46:04 – Are they’re other places in the Bible where Satan is not the devil, but rather a messenger of God to test His servant’s motivations? And, how do you decipher if it is Satan or one of God’s servants while reading the Bible?
- @ 52:43 – Wouldn’t God already know if Job is faithful to him because God is omniscient?
- @ 56:52 – Why does God need a messenger “The Satan” to help him? Why would God call his advisor “The Satan”?
- @ 57:04 – What does “Satan” mean?
- @ 59:10 – Are the Believers in heaven praying for us on earth?
- @ 1:01:14 – On Sunday’s message … scripture says so many “Female Donkeys.” why would that be significant to mention the gender of the donkeys?