If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 13:46 – In 1 Cor 14:2, “For one who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God…”is Paul speaking of God our Father, YHWH, or not God our Father?
- @ 20:11 – I had the opportunity to attend the meet and greet with you and the other Pastors. Someone had mentioned this church was a Calvary Chapel church before. Why the change from Calvary?
- @ 24:25 – What is a sin that does not lead to death vs. a sin that does lead to death? Doesn’t all sin bring death?
- @ 31:33 – Are there people we should not pray for?
- @ 36:16 – How do I know if I am praying according to God’s will?
- @ 40:25 – What if I believe I am praying according to God’s will, and I think God has said that He will answer it, but it hasn’t happened yet? Was I hearing from God, or not? How do I know?
- @ 49:48 – Are people going to get “saved” during the tribulation?
- @ 56:30 – Is assisted suicide or euthanasia wrong?