https://pastormiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/questions_podcast_logo_1400x1400.png 1408 1400 milesdebenedictis https://pastormiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/pm_logo_color.svg milesdebenedictis2019-08-29 09:30:142019-08-29 13:31:44Episode 29 – August 25th Sermon Q&A
If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 12:40 – What is the difference between knowing about God, and knowing and trusting God?
- @ 20:58 – I’m confused about the difference in translations in 1 John 5:7 and 8.
- If 1 John 5:7-8 have something that seems to have been added later by a scribe, how do we know there aren’t other passages that have been added or deleted? Does this call into question the trustworthiness of the Bible?
- @ 29:42 – Can we lose our salvation if we once believed in God but then we go through a bad period where we can’t pray or do good works even if we still believe in God?
- Was Pastor Miles saying that someone who has genuinely trusted Christ for salvation can lose their salvation? If not, does the pastor believe in eternal security?
- @ 40:29 – What do you think was Paul’s thorn in the flesh? And do you think he was ever married?
- @ 49:35 – In Luke 9:14 what is the reason/significance of asking the crowd to sit in groups of fifty?
- @ 53:21 – I have a question about Bethel music and Bethel Ministry. Should a church sing the songs written from this Bethel Church, if Bethel church is known for heretical teachings? Wouldn’t this promote that church if you do there songs?
- @ 55:32 – You listed 5 ways that God testifies of Jesus as divine. I didn’t get all of them. What are they?