If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 17:04 – What is the difference between condemnation and conviction?
- @ 20:13 – I’ve always found my love to be responsive. How do I love preemptively. How can I “practically” participate in GROWING my agape love.
- @ 27:09 – If the Bible is a mirror for me to see myself, and not a lens to see others, does this mean that I should never confront someone if their behavior is not right?
- @ 32:33 – Is pride always a bad thing?
- @ 37:00 – What does fullness of joy look like in the midst of suffering?
- @ 43:16 – If I don’t earn my place with God by good works, then why should I do good works?
- @ 47:55 – How do you handle feelings of doubt? As in, doubting the existence of God?