If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 11:52 – What are some tips that you have to stay strong when the world hates you?
- @ 18:57 – Where did Cain find a wife if the first humans were Adam and Eve?
- @ 22:46 – How can I tell if I am truly loving my “brother”? I know we are supposed to forgive others their trespasses against us, but if someone is gossiping about me, or being two faced, does loving them mean I have to keep being open to them? These are the nuances I don’t understand? Does loving people mean I have to continue acting nice and giving to all people? Or can I retreat?
- @ 30:28 – Is Satan a created being? If so, why did/would God create “evil?”
- @ 34:06 – You said that God’s predestination of some is heresy? What do you mean?
- @ 40:25 – How do you stop living your life trying always to be liked and please others?
- @ 46:24 – Why did God have a problem with Cain’s offering and respect Abel’s?