Episode 21 – June 30th Sermon Q&A
If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 12:42 – When someone says that they aren’t interested in Christianity because it’s a religion, and all religion is man-made, what is the best kind of response to that?
- @ 18:05 – In the Gospels, why does Jesus tell the disciples not to stop the people casting out demons in his name because if someone is not against them, they’re for them, but later, he also tells the disciples that whoever is not for Him is against Him. That seems like a direct contradiction, what gives?
- @ 23:31 – Do you know of a verse to read to someone who thinks if they kill themself and think they can still go to heaven?
- @ 28:49 – Specifically what does it mean that angels are messengers of God?
- @ 30:35 – Does each Believer have their own guardian angel?
- @ 35:04 – Is there a hierarchy of sin(s)?
Subscribe to the Podcast at…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!