https://pastormiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/questions_podcast_logo_1400x1400.png 1408 1400 milesdebenedictis https://pastormiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/pm_logo_color.svg milesdebenedictis2019-06-12 15:00:232019-06-12 15:04:26Episode 20 – June 9th Sermon Q&A
If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 7:21 – I just looked up the scientific and Scripture discussion on when life begins. There is the embryological view, the neuro-genical (or neurological) view, the ecological view, the birth view and the zygote view. Then I went to what our Bible teaches that life begins after fertilization. I was researching it in light oh the Hyde Amendment and the pros and cons. What is your view?
- @ 17:28 – A question for the news segment: Pope Francis recently approved a change to the Lord’s Prayer, specifically vs 13, from “and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.” to “do not let us fall into temptation”. Why? what is your opinion of this change?
- @ 25:34 – If Jesus knew what was ahead of him and why he was being crucified, why did he ask God why He had forsaken him?
- @ 30:23 – How do you find joy in difficult times?
- @ 35:23 – How can I help my children find joy?
- @ 43:00 – How can I have joy if my kids or someone I love walked away from God?
- @ 48:06 – If abiding in the Word involves meditation, how do I meditate on the word?
- @ 55:20 – I was taught before, that you get the baptism of the Holy Spirit at a point after you are saved, are you saying we get it when we are saved?