If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 16:57 – According to 1st Corinthians 5:11 if I invited a brother who calls himself a believer and yet he has not been in fellowship and has not been going to church for many years and has a problem with alcohol and I invite him to church and then to have lunch together would I be going against God?
- @ 23:18 – “They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. Who were “they?”
- @ 26:38 – What do you think of the Harry Potter books/movies?
- @ 37:10 – How do you discern between two contradictory spirits that both confess that Jesus came in the flesh? For instance, two different churches.
- @ 41:48 – What are the “lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and the pride of life”?
- @ 46:38 – Is it wrong to take anti-depressants?