Episode 16 – May 12th Sermon Q&A
If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 11:48 – If Jewish people don’t believe that Jesus was the Messiah and therefore don’t believe in the new covenant, do they still follow the whole law of the old testament?
- @ 14:45 – Can you explain what Paul meant in Romans 7:15-20?
- @ 21:55 – Why do you believe there has been an increase in Calvinism today?
- @ 30:50 – Can you explain “total depravity” more?
- @ 34:17 – Do calvinists use their beliefs to justify their own sin and personal responsibility to be obedient to Christ?
- @ 36:25 – Do you believe we can live up to all the imperative commands in the New Testament? Is it possible?
- @ 38:29 – Can you explain what the Enneagram is and if it is advisable or profitable for a Christian to use.
Subscribe to the Podcast at…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Loving this sit-down you two are doing 👍