April 7th Sermon Q&A
If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 5:03 – Who are those in the ‘great cloud of witnesses? (Hebrews 12:1)
- @ 10:28 – Why did Jesus change Simon’s name to Peter?
- @ 16:03 – How many people do I have to share with for me to be saved?
- If I have a bumper sticker that says, have you accepted Christ as your savior, is that enough to be saved?
- If I help with saturate San Diego is that enough?
- @ 19:00 – Is it true Barabbas was considered the representation of Israel (because of what his name means) and that he was liked by the Jews because he was a Roman hater/murderer and that some Jews wanted Barabbas released instead of Jesus because it was thought he would do more to bring the Romans down?
- @ 23:14 – At what age is a child accountable for their salvation?
- @ 31:10 – How does a parent cope when their adult child is not a believer or not currently following Jesus and they believe that if that child died today they would not go to heaven?
- @ 38:48 – How should I, as a mom, adjust to an “empty nest”? My adult kids are doing well, but some of them live far away and I don’t see them often. It hurts.
- @ 46:01 – In the book of Genesis, who are the people that Cain is afraid will kill him after he murders Abel? And who inhabits the land of Nod?
Subscribe to the Podcast at…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!