If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 5:03 – Who are those in the ‘great cloud of witnesses? (Hebrews 12:1)
- @ 10:28 – Why did Jesus change Simon’s name to Peter?
- @ 16:03 – How many people do I have to share with for me to be saved?
- If I have a bumper sticker that says, have you accepted Christ as your savior, is that enough to be saved?
- If I help with saturate San Diego is that enough?
- @ 19:00 – Is it true Barabbas was considered the representation of Israel (because of what his name means) and that he was liked by the Jews because he was a Roman hater/murderer and that some Jews wanted Barabbas released instead of Jesus because it was thought he would do more to bring the Romans down?
- @ 23:14 – At what age is a child accountable for their salvation?
- @ 31:10 – How does a parent cope when their adult child is not a believer or not currently following Jesus and they believe that if that child died today they would not go to heaven?
- @ 38:48 – How should I, as a mom, adjust to an “empty nest”? My adult kids are doing well, but some of them live far away and I don’t see them often. It hurts.
- @ 46:01 – In the book of Genesis, who are the people that Cain is afraid will kill him after he murders Abel? And who inhabits the land of Nod?