If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 6:29 – Where can one get a belt so white?
- @ 7:24 – What scriptures describe the demise of all of the Apostles, as shared in the teaching today?
- @ 11:03 – Do you believe there is any significance of Jesus rising specially 3 days later? Any significance of the number 3?
- @ 16:34 – What does the resurrection of Jesus mean for me? I haven’t seen him like the early disciples did.
- @ 18:54 – Why did christ rise from the dead?
- @ 19:16 – Where was Jesus for the three days before rising from the dead?
- @ 23:53 – What does it mean that we are/were dead in our sins?
- @ 27:25 – “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28 NIV How can we reconcile this with the disciples being martyred for their faith?
- @ 35:20 – What will the Holy Spirit be doing in heaven?
- @ 38:00 – Without Jesus we can’t have eternal life, but those who don’t have Jesus will live eternally in hell? Or are their souls annihilated at some point?