Last Sunday we studied through 2 Timothy 4:6-15. Pastor Mark and I sat down to answer the questions we received from the message.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 6:24 – Verse 8 of today’s text, “Day” is capitalized. What is the significance? The day of the ‘Bema’ seat?
- @ 11:18 – Why does Easter keep changing every year? Isn’t it suppose to be Jesus resurrection? No one has been able to give me a good answer in 20 years.
- @ 16:07 – What does “fighting the good fight” look like practically in regards to marriage, children, work, and service to the Lord?
- @ 20:19 – Are Christians allowed to fight in the military or defend themselves?
- @ 28:40 – Have you or Pastor Mark ever been abandoned by people in the ministry?
- @ 31:49 – If I’ve done wrong or failed people or the Lord, how do I “restart” and repair the damage?