March 10th Sermon Q&A
Last Sunday we studied through 2 Timothy 4:1-6 talking about the importance of preaching the Word. Pastor Mark and I sat down to answer the questions we received from the message.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 7:28 – What text do you think Timothy used for preaching?
- @ 11:39 – What did the first preachers and teachers consider ‘scripture’?
- @ 14:08 – Micaiah (in 1 Kings 22) seemed to be sarcastic, is it ok to be sarcastic?
- @ 20:00 – Should a christian listen to the news today?
- @ 26:36 – What are some good teachings and commentaries I can go to when I don’t understand something in the Bible?
- @ 28:29 – Do I need to study biblical history?
- @ 30:19 – Is impatience sin?
- @ 34:02 – How do I practically “preach the word” to individuals , timing etc?
- @ 39:02 – What does it mean to “walk in the Spirit” and how do I do it?
- @ 43:28 – I’ve been a bible believing church attending Christian for 20+ years and still find myself not trusting God. I lived through an inordinate amount of death and tragedy and those circumstances are hard to escape?
- @ 50:00 – I was talking to my daughter yesterday. Thru-out the Bible it will state “fear not” or “fear God” why should we fear God if he is our Father our ABBA.
Subscribe to the Podcast at…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!