Episode 65 – May 24th Sermon Q&A
If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 14:46 – Will God judge christians for their good works for him as well? Is there different levels of rewards for those more faithful to Christ with their life?
- @ 23:33 – What are the definitions of exegesis, eisegesis and hermeneutics.
- @ 28:48 – Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit the unpardonable sin. Would we say now that all people who are alive and not Believers are blasphemers?
- @ 37:07 – 1 Corinthians 12:7-11 describes “the manifestation of the Spirit given to each one for the profit of all.” Does this mean every believer has been given one of the gifts listed in verses 8-10? Are some people given more than one? How do I know which one I have been given? If you have the time, can you briefly explain what each of these mean with examples.
- @ 50:48 – How do you two pray for people who are ill, have a long term illness like MS. People who are having surgery. Those who are terminally ill? Do you pray for healings for everyone? How do you use “God’s will”? Do you pray God’s will in ALL SITUATIONS?
Subscribe to the Podcast at…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!