Episode 62 – May 3rd Sermon Q&A
If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 27:38 – Doesn’t Scripture say that no one knows when Jesus is coming back? Does Jesus not know when He is coming back?
- @ 29:29 – Was Goliath possibly related to the giant Zamzummim?
- @ 32:21 – You mentioned in your message on 2 John that 2 John was written “from” Ephesus. What city was it written “to”?
- @ 34:55 – Who are those in the ‘great cloud of witnesses?’ (Hebrews 12)
- @ 36:47 – “But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed! ” 1 Cor 15:51. Does this happen with our bodies as well? I’ve never thought hard about it, but I’m assuming our bodies will be changed as well. Now would this be where we get our new bodies? And what would happen with our dog? If this were to happen, would God just leave our animals to fend for themselves? If we care so much about our pets, why wouldn’t God care even more to care for them in this event?
- @ 44:49 – In point 2 you said “God will allow you to long jealously for the life and possession of others, to provoke you to move into the life He desires for you.” How is that possible if jealousy is sinful?
- @ 54:47 – I feel like I’ve been “meandering aimlessly.” What do I need to do to not keep doing that?
- @ 1:13:56 – Your points on Sunday kind of make it seem like God is heavy handed. I haven’t thought of God like that before. I’m not sure how to reconcile that with Jesus?
Subscribe to the Podcast at…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!