Episode 60 – April 19th Sermon Q&A
If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 15:34 – Monday night on TV Pastor Miles shared about transcendence. He mentioned “near death experiences.” There was a popular book about a boy who said he experienced one which turned out to be not true. Dr. Oz on TV will periodically have on people who say they experienced it. I think they are questionable. What do you think?
- @ 22:07 – Are there any Prophets today? On the 2 “Christian ” TV stations. So many of the guest speakers- both men and women say God told them or God spoke to them them about various subjects both current and future events.
- @ 30:02 – Deuteronomy 1:35 – Israel won’t be allowed into the promised land due to unbelief and disobedience; 2:15 the older generation has died and they can go in. What did the people think during this time- were they just waiting for the older generation to die and the younger generation to grow up and be strong. For 38 eight years just waiting – a very trying time for Moses knowing he would not enter too.
- @ 31:26 – My grandma and so many more Jewish people never heard about Jesus. Where is she in heaven or hell?
- @ 38:03 – Question from last week’s point 1 — It seems like we will always be desperate for competent leadership if we are only given two main choices to choose from (rep/dem). How do you vote for “leaders” that are obviously not qualified yet they are your only options?
- @ 47:07 – The corona virus has been called the Beast. Is this what the book of Revelation was talking about? I thought the beast was a super computer. What is your opinion?
- @ 52:02 – I know you have taught 1 John. My question is on 5:16. The sin leading to death is the unpardonable sin, right? Should we not pray for those who don’t believe Jesus?
- @ 55:30 – For the Rapture, I have heard we should be looking to the sky. Does that mean literally watching the sky for Jesus? Or be living your life in readiness being about the Father’s business?
Subscribe to the Podcast at…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!