Episode 59 – April 5th Sermon Q&A
If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 8:00 – Why are churches still meeting during this and claiming “constitutional rights?” Isn’t this disobedience to the government and against Romans 13? (Special Guest, Pastor Rob McCoy, Godspeak Calvary Chapel, Thousand Oaks, CA)
- @ 36:25 – The Catholics wear a Cross with Jesus on it which they say reminds them of His suffering for them. We wear a plain Cross. What does our Cross symbolize?
- @ 39:58 – Jesus healed all. Are we supposed to pray for EVERYONE for Jesus to heal them all? Can we pray for someone who is sick – has a disease etc that God’s will be done OR do we HAVE to pray for their healing?
- @ 44:48 – How can we have funeral services during this crisis?
- @ 46:12 – We’re “all about connection.” but I feel pretty disconnected. I don’t like it! How can we stay connected? How can we stay spiritually and emotionally healthy in lockdown?
Subscribe to the Podcast at…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!