Episode 44 – December 15th Sermon Q&A
If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 22:10 – The white stone in Revelation about a name does that mean we will be getting a new name when we get to Heaven? Some commentators say we will and others say that is not what it means.
- @ 26:45 – Are Christmas trees a pagan practice?
- @ 29:56 – Does God love everyone? How does a loving God let sin and evil enter the world?
- @ 32:37 – How important is eros love in a marriage relationship?
- @ 41:08 – What do you think of the five love languages and do they reconcile with scriptures?
- @ 46:14 – What does it mean that love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth (1 Cor. 13:6).
- @ 48:07 – Is every act of procreation an expression of love or just within the marriage covenant?
- @ 51:19 – What is advent and should we practice it?
- @ 54:44 – Is it bad to teach your kids that there is a Santa? Is it a lie?
Subscribe to the Podcast at…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!