Last Sunday we studied through 2 Timothy 3:1-9 considering the reason for peril in the last days. Pastor Mark and I sat down to answer the questions we received from the message.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 4:00 – If I recognize that I have a hardened heart. How do I change that?
- @ 13:12 – If I am struggling with some of the things mentioned in verses 2-5 am I not saved?
- @ 17:22 – What does it mean to repent?
- @ 24:18 – How do I confront a Christian friend who does not have the fruit of the spirit in the way they live?
- @ 31:25 – Are you saying we need to kick out Christians who live in sin from our church?
- @ 35:05 – If my children are disobedient how should I discipline them?