If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 32:56 – Regarding the issue of idolatry, what might be considered a ‘carved image in the form of anything’? It is often easier to envision the Israelites worshipping a golden calf, but difficult to see what the analogous idol might be today. What forms of worship in our own day corporately tend to supplant God in our worship?
- @ 40:44 – In Mark 13:24-27 it seems to say the elect are still on the earth after the tribulation. First, are you the elect for choosing Jesus, even though you have doubts that sneak in from time to time; and second, how come we are still here during the tribulation? I’ve read revelation and I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy!
- @ 49:18 – Why should we study books like Leviticus, if we are no longer subject to the law, and no longer follow the levitical rites of sacrifice?
- @ 55:23 – If one just needs faith the size of a mustard seed, why don’t all the clergy, pastors, priests and all believers have a remove the virus day worldwide. If we call on God thru Jesus Christ, this virus will be gone in no time. He calls the stars by name.
- @ 1:09:00 – I’m a little bit ahead in Deuteronomy chapter 10 and I’m a little confused. Chapter 10 verse 15 states that the Lord chose the Jews as the objects of his love and he chose their descendants above all other nations. Then two verses later in 17 it says the God who shows no partiality and cannot be bribed?
- @ 1:13:13 – I know that Jesus says that no man will know the date on which He returns; but what are your beliefs regarding the last generation as prophesied in Matthew 24:32 the parable of the fig tree? Do you think that that generation represents the 1948 establishment of Israel?
- @ 1:20:15 – In your message taught from your office at home, what are the Rainbow books on your shelf?