If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 27:20 – 2 Kings 13:20-21 tells us of a man being thrown into Elisha’s grave and miraculously being revived once his body touched the bones. I assume that Elisha has been dead for a while if only his bones are there.
1) why is his grave open?
2) are these 2 sentences here to show us that even though Elisha wasn’t caught up to God in the same way as Elijah, he was still as important a prophet as Elijah?
- @ 35:58 – Pastor Mark, did you make friends with a lot of flies and mosquitoes while recording the message?
- @ 37:31 – When will we begin Pastor Miles’ plan for meeting from house to house?
- @ 42:27 – What are your views on Civil Disobedience in light of some business and churches planning to disobey governmental guidelines?
- @ 46:35 – 1 Peter 4:6 speaks of the Gospel preached even to those who are dead. Just to dive in a little bit on this verse. Is this meaning those that are spiritually dead?