Episode 47 – January 12th Sermon Q&A
If you’re a listener, or subscriber, give us a shout-out and send us a text (and text more questions) to (760) 814-1223.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 21:57 – Is Christianity a religion? Or a relationship with our creator?
- @ 25:05 – What other evidence for transcendence is there, in addition to the five evidences for transcendence you shared on Sunday?
- @ 31:29 – Is our personal experience valid as evidence for transcendence, or is that to subjective?
- @ 38:11 – Do you think Near Death Experiences are real?
- @ 41:24 – My Granddaughter said the Bible tells me to love my enemies and Satan is my enemy. What am I supposed to do?
- @ 43:33 – Is transcendence connected to transcendental meditation? And, is it bad to meditate, to experience a transcendent experience?
- @ 51:36 – Have you had any other transcendent experiences, besides the one you shared on Sunday?
- @ 1:10:13 – Have you personally experienced a miracle?
Subscribe to the Podcast at…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!