http://pastormiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/pm_logo_color.svg 0 0 milesdebenedictis http://pastormiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/pm_logo_color.svg milesdebenedictis2019-02-06 06:30:302019-02-06 15:49:52February 3rd Sermon Q&A
Last Sunday we studied through 2 Timothy 2:14-19, and we considered the importance of maintaining unity, while also rightly dividing the Scriptures. Pastor Mark and I sat down to answer the questions we received from the message.
Questions & Timestamps:
- @ 9:40 – If there is a person who likes to dispute over the bible in my small group bible study how should I approach them?
- @ 17:30 – How do I know if I am fixated on something that is unhelpful?
- @ 23:33 – What should I do if another christian questions a practice or belief of our church?
- @ 32:34 – Can you explain the primary, secondary and tertiary doctrines? And, What are typical theological things that people argue about that are non-essential?
- @ 45:48 – What is our church government here?
- @ 51:23 – Should I argue with the mormons or JW who come to my door about scripture?
- @ 55:55 – How do I reconcile a relationship that was broken because of we had different views of the word of God?